- Home Indications Rheumatology Anti-Phospholipid Syndrome Line / DOT Manual Assays
- Anti-Phospholipid Syndrome
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Rheumatoid and Juvenile Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematodes
5003 – Anti-Gangliosid Dot
The Anti-Gangliosid Dot is a qualitative line immunoassay for the determination of IgG or IgM antibodies against gangliosides in human serum. The Anti-Gangliosid Dot is intended as an aid in...
5012 – Anti-Phospholipid 10 Dot
The Anti-Phospholipid 10 Dot is a qualitative line immunoassay for the determination of IgG or IgM antibodies against phospholipids and serum proteins in human serum. The Anti-Phospholipid 10 Dot is...