4319 – AKLIDES® Immunology
• Automated IFA analyzer for high sample throughput
• Digital imaging of processed IFA slides
• ANA / ANCA pattern recognition and intensity evaluation
• ANA / ANCA end-titer determination from only one standard sample dilution
• CLIFT for determination of antibodies against dsDNA
• Results in 35 seconds*
• Imaging of tissue sections (e.g. EmA, …)
• Quantification of antibody activities in U/mL or IU/mL using CytoBead® technology
• Archiving of images and results
• Quality assured data management
• Export of all relevant results in pdf- or xls-file format
• LIS Connectivity
The AKLIDES® system is the world‘s first automated IFA analyzer for standardized, digital imaging of processed IFA slides. The AKLIDES® system is used to support the diagnosis of autoimmune diseases. It allows the analysis of up to five slides or 60 samples and designed for a high sample throughput.
The user-friendly AKLIDES® software enables objective ANA / ANCA pattern recognition in approx. 35 seconds per sample (ANA / ANCA / CLIFT). The simultaneous recording of the fluorescence intensity allows the determination of the end-titer from just one standard sample dilution, making the analysis of complex and cost-intensive dilution series obsolete.
Validated protocols and AKLIDES® assay files support the standardized evaluation of a large number of immunofluorescence analyzes for the determination of antibodies against HEp-2 cells (ANA), granulocytes (ANCA) and Crithidia luciliae (CLIFT, dsDNA), various tissue sections and against specific antigens using the CytoBead® technology. The results are clearly presented in well-arranged reports.
The powerful AKLIDES® system is easy and intuitive to use and indispensable for all diagnostic routine ervices in the fields of rheumatology and gastroenterology.
* ANA / ANCA / CLIFT
|Dimensions / Weight||65 cm x 67 cm x 32 cm (L x W x H) / 78 kg|
|Description||Automated System for Standardized Immunofluorescence Imaging|
|Optics||LED (4 wavelengths)|
|Objectives||2 different Objectives (10x, 40x)|
|Filters||blue / green / orange / red|
|Analysis||Cell and Tissue Imaging, Cell Pattern Recognition, Intensity Evaluation, End-Point Titer Determination|
|Parameters||ANA, ANCA, EmA, nDNA, CytoBead®, Tissue Sections|
|Report||Overall and Single Report, Documentation, Archival Storage|