The AKLIDES® CytoBead® ANCA, ANA, ANA 2, CeliAK and RPGN test kits are used for the diagnosis of systemic and organ specific autoimmune disease, via indirect immunofluorescence.
The AKLIDES® CytoBead® ANCA, ANA, ANA 2, CeliAK and RPGN test kits consist of reagents to determine IgG autoantibodies against neutrophil cytoplasmic antigens (CytoBead® ANCA and CytoBead® RPGN), nuclear and cytoplasmic antigens (CytoBead® ANA and CytoBead® ANA 2) and IgA or IgG antibodies against endomysium, transglutaminase 2 and deamidated gliadin (CytoBead® CeliAK).
- The never before seen CytoBead® assays combine sensitive screening using native substrates (tissue sections or cells) as well as specific diagnostic confirmation using solid phase assays (microparticles), in one reaction environment
- Using the familiar method of indirect immunofluorescence, the processing of AKLIDES® CytoBead® assays is made fast and reliable
- The use of standard glass slides guarantees simple handling
- The evaluation of CytoBead® assays can be done eithervmanually or automatically, using the AKLIDES® system
- With automatic evaluation using the AKLIDES® system, quantitative results comparable to ELISA are produced.